We want to be faithful to our call to spread the worship of God to every people group. We also want to be faithful to God’s call on our church to reach every people group right here in North Irving. Our prayer is that God would use us to spread His name and reputation like a wild fire from our community to the ends of the earth.
• God’s call on the life of every believer is to participate actively
in the spread of His Gospel (Matthew 28:18-20).
• We are called by His name and exist for His reputation
(Isaiah 43:7; Eph. 1:4-6, 12, 14).
• All of heaven rejoices when one person comes to a saving
knowledge of Christ (Luke 15:7).
• God has blessed His people in order that they might spread the
gospel to the nations (Psalm 67).
• The supremacy of Jesus Christ in the church demands that the
spread of His name be a priority of his church as well (Romans 1:5).
• The Gospel must be proclaimed to the whole world before the end
will come (Matthew 24:14).
• Our desire is for MBBC to be a small picture of heaven as seen in
Revelation 5. We want every people group to gather here for the
worship of God.